There is really more than 5 reasons why Beats + Balance Massage Studio is a neccessity for dancers but we’ll just start with these to whet your appetite.
1. Somewhere right now is a dancer giving their all class after class going home to do the same thing tomorrow without even properly restoring their body
2. Because after a long dance day you said to yourself, “Man I need a massage!” or you’ve asked your teammates for a foot rub and they told you NO.
3. Because you’ve felt aches, pains and soreness in legs, lower back and shoulders but chose to ignore them. (In my Drake voice, Don’t do it please don’t do it)
4. Because you really need to soak in a tub of epsom salt and refresh yourself after heels and stiletto’s class.
5. Because you’re stress af bro – between school, work, rehearsal, auditions, practices etc, you really need to chill and relax
6. Because you might have even suffered an injury and/or currently going through the rehabilitation process
Massage can help with that (yes its true!) Don’t let minor injuries become major setbacks. Let’s get you right, right then and there! Be the innovative studio that shows how much they value their dancers and staff.
- Walking out of class and being able to purchase the self – care bath soaks, health, beauty and wellness products you need for your self and others.
- Being on set and in between breaks receiving a quick 5 min foot, back or neck massage that not only provides relief but boosts energy.
- Having someone who supports and believes in you, listens to you without judgment and genuinely cares about you and your overall well-being?
That’s what Beats + Balance provides and much more. I’m going to help as many as possible dancers, dance lovers and few of my favorite Kmusic artists with affordable products and positive lifestyles changes to help them achieve their goals. I live to serve you as much as you live to serve killer moves and faces!
For more infomation on massage for dancers check out these articles.
3. The Rubdown