Do you love dance? So do I!
Massage is NOT a treat but a TREATment
Inspired by the impact of urban dance, Beats & Balance massage studio is an express massage, foot + bodycare practice all about passion and the willingness to serve. The focus is on making massage an affordable and consistent preventative health option for dancers and performing artists. A Beats + Balance service is the much needed escape from the pressures of the entertainment/performance industry and stresses of daily life.
It is amazing what a 20 minute chair massage, a 15 minute footbath or even a 5 minute foot massage can do for the body and mind! Beats & Balance combines therapeutic massage with the balancing benefits of pedibaths ( soak, scrub, massage & moisturizer) to create a wellness option that focuses on restoring energy, reducing stress, keeping muscles flexible and firm.
Beats + Balance Massage Studio specializes in providing express massage services for:
- Video/Dance/Photo shoots
- Large and boutique dance & recording studios
- Early rehearsals, late-night practices
- Dance, performance a
nd music artist tours
- Studio, Corporate and Company events
- Or any dance-related event you may have.
Beats & Balance Massage Studio seeks to address and help aid with:
- Injury prevention, recovery and body maintenance (sprains, strains, shin splints, IT band tightness, plantar fasciitis and other injuries)
- Stress/Pain Relief (headaches, athletes foot, muscle soreness, aches and pains)
- Beauty + Appearance via natural, handmade bodycare products and aromatherapy & essential oils
- Increase in flexibility, balance, positive vibes and good energy
- Other issues/concerns: PMS relief, jet lag, travel anxiety, foot odor & more
Whether you’re into hip hop, house or breaking; looking to relax, increase your energy and flexibility, enjoy handmade personal care products, or you are just in need of a quick foot massage, Beats & Balance is here for you!
Make sure you and your dancers are taking care of their health needs. Allow me to make it easier or you. I strive to prevent injuries, boost energy and alleviate stress and pain right on the spot and not allow issues to build in the body only to resurface later.
Let’s get started.
Allow me to prove receiving consistent massages can improve not only the quality of your life but the quality of your performances.
Have a few questions before you book an appointment? Feel free to ask and you’re ready to book connect with me using the form below.