*At this time Beats + Balance Bodywork is redirecting focus to make sure our services provides clients with optimal healh for stage performance. Therefore, mobile services are currently available for dance and recording studios, performance tours and record labels only*
If you are looking for individual service my new location is 4318 South Street Lakewood,CA inside of The Body Temple Wellness (South street & Lakewood Blvd are the cross streets) I apologize for any confusion and inconvienence, this relocation may have caused.*
~ Yours in health, Golden
Welcome to Beats & Balance Bodywork where music and dance meets health
Beats & Balance Bodywork provides on-site massage and performance wellness therapy for dancers and performing artists – in the studio or on the road.
Inspired by my love for music and dance, I make on-the-go performance wellness affordable, convenient and beneficial for dancers, performing artists and those seeking a balanced lifestyle. The services I provide are the much needed escape from the pressures of the entertainment industry and from the daily stresses of life.
Beats + Balance Massage Studio specifically provides services for:
- Large and boutique dance, recording and yoga studios
- Indivdidual dancers, choreographers, musicians and artists
- Record labels, green room preps
- Dance& music artist tours and concerts
- Studio evensg and workshops
- Any music and dance-related event
Beats & Balance Massage Studio seeks to address and aid with:
- Injury prevention, recovery and body maintenance (sprains, strains, shin splints, IT band tightness, plantar fasciitis and other injuries)
- Stress/Pain Relief (headaches, athletes foot, muscle soreness, aches and pains)
- Beauty + Appearance via natural, handmade bodycare products, aromatherapy & essential oils
- Increase in flexibility, balance, positive vibes and good energy
- Other issues/concerns: PMS relief, jet lag, travel anxiety, foot odor & more
I’ve worked with Complex Magazine, Comedians Tahir Moore and Cedric the Entertainer,the Build-a-Beast Experienc, and dancers Sean Lew, Kyndall Harris, Maddie Zeigler and more.
It is amazing what a 20 minute chair massage, a 15 stretching session or even a 5 minute foot massage can do for the body and mind! Each session is easily customizable to create a wellness option that focuses on restoring energy, reducing stress, keeping muscles flexible and firm according to needs.
Make sure you and your performers are taking care of their health needs. Let me make it easier for you, bring Beats + Balance Bodywork to your studio. I strive to prevent injuries, boost energy and alleviate stress and pain right on the spot and not allow issues to build in the body only to resurface later. I am here for you.
Let’s get started Allow me to prove that receiving consistent massage will improve not only the quality of your life but the quality of your performances as well. No matter what life you live, let me help you get and stay balanced.
If you’re an Individual seeking a solo session
If you are a Tour Manager, Studio Owner, Dance Team, or Entertainment Company looking for on-site wellness use the form below.
Ask about our studio and tour packages!
Remember, when the beats stop, let the balancing begin